Cleaning Wiz recognizes the cleaning difficulties that office and property administrators face today. We are well qualified and equipped to deal with all of your office cleaning problems. Our goal is to go over your Canberra commercial cleaning requirements and allow you to concentrate on your business rather than the dirt on your office floors.
We understand that a clean workplace can bring significant features to your business. Our office cleaners are exclusively trained to work around your hours of business so whether you would prefer a daytime, evening or weekend service, we are very happy to meet your requirements.
We provide services to businesses of all sizes. Whether you need service for a small office or a large business, we can fulfill your needs. Cleaning Wiz is highly practical and adaptable, which makes us an ideal cleaning service for your office. We are sure you will be pleasantly surprised at the choice we have here available at Office cleaning Canberra.
- • To get indication on price we clean a business premises that has two bathrooms three separate office spaces, a board room and tea room, we charge $100 plus consumables like toilet paper, hand soap etc. per day. This is for an ongoing five days a week agreement. The things we include in this price are
- • Fully vacuum all carpets, lift movable objects and clean under .
- • Spot clean front class doors.
- • Empty waste paper bins and place rubbish into client provided hopper, replace liners as necessary, charged to client on a usage basis and wash dirty bins as required.
- • Wet dust all cleared work stations and cleared open shelving.
- • Clean and disinfect to telephone hand pieces.
- • Wet dust legs of chairs and vacuum as necessary.
- • Thorough clean of kitchen to include, front of cupboards, if dirty wipe external areas of fridge and internal and external areas of microwave oven vacuum and wet mop vinyl floor.
- • Thorough clean of toilets, replenish consumables, charged to client on a usage basis.
- • Vacuum and wet mop tiled floors.
- • Wet dust blinds.
- • Wet dust window sills.
- • Ensure conference room chairs are placed neatly around the table; and
- • Inspect walls and clean as necessary.